• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Drives the scheduling, work plans, technical direction, staffing, performance management and development of direct reports and department in assigned areas.
• Serves as primary liaison with other higher level managers , internally and externally, to ensure that assigned area(s) anticipate and meet internal and external needs, operates efficiently, remains cost effective and acquires appropriate information to meet customer needs and generate accurate reports. Ensures that upper level management is aware of issues regarding programs, projects, products and customers. Role requires significant degree of on site customer contact.
• Ensures that technical support programs are current regarding upgrades, new product releases, trends, practices and cost. May recommend new approaches to providing support.
• Analyzes issues and trends regarding programs, products, process, and standards/metrics, and makes recommendations. Develops and implements modifications and enhancements per director level approval.
• Accountable for operational results in terms of department performance standards/metrics, customer satisfaction and budgets/expenses. Drives the management and execution of technical support programs, personnel, projects, products, performance metrics/standards as well as strategic policies and directives for assigned areas. Requires complete functional knowledge and awareness of company goals and objectives.
• Manages and oversees first level managers responsible for the activities of individual contributors and/or supervisors in one or more group(s) or departments. Assists with short and long term planning and strategy for assigned area(s).
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
• Cross-Functional skill.
• Ability to work effectively with senior management.
• Leadership Skills.
• Communication skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Customer Service skill.
Bachelors (Tech) or equivalent
Experience Required: 8-10 Years